for inclusion in the 8th Edition of The Poor-Man's Guide to Modernity.Alas – no one paid any attention to it then, now seven years and counting...
- (1) More credibility and justification to continue fueling the fiction of global 'war on terror' (see for instance “Al-Qaeda, the eternal covert operation” ) – and not surprisingly in recent news reports even that linkage to al-qaeeda has been made manifest, even throwing in the name of Daniel Pearl for good measure ;
- (2) Continued desensitization of the locals to Muslims killing Muslims (and the Muslim 'state' being just another one of the actors in the contrived mayhem) to further the global agenda of getting the 'natives' to do the colonizing work – Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, (see the excellent summary in “Condi's creative chaos” ) – thus witness that there is no uproar among the local public, they accepted the concept of curfew and curtailment of their movements meekly under the pretext of necessity (what hasn't been wrought under the doctrine of necessity) whereas even if Sir Rushdie sneezes or a cartoon is created somewhere in deliberate provocation, all hell breaks loose in Pakistan to show precisely that 'Moslems' are antiquated fundamentalist nations harboring 'militant Islamists' (see “Satanic Pictures” ), and that it's “Not [even] a Clash of Civilizations, It's a Clash between the Civilized World and Barbarians” (see Daniel Pipes) ;
- (3) A broader agenda enacted piece-meal and known only to the puppeteers for what's in store for Pakistan between now and 2012 is being successfully orchestrated (and which we can intelligently guess at but, for which we shall find no receipts until ex post facto, i.e., after fait accompli). The timing of the appearance of this book written by a 'native informant' isn't just accidental (“Divide Pakistan to Eliminate Terrorism” and CNN is already running its slick advertisement ), and nor is Pakistan being the most willing of all client states dutifully serving empire ever in question (for instance, see “Pakistan to help as the US's jailer”  or “Bush Authorizes New Covert Action against Iran”  or “CIA running black propaganda operation against Iran, Syria and Lebanon, officials say” ).
- So, can we say that we know for a fact that Bush hasn't authorized a similar covert-ops by black-ops forces in Pakistan to further substantiate, by hook or by crook, the raison d'être for continuing the 'war on terror', especially when it needs to be continually primed for a 'lifetime', and Pakistan is the perfect place of harvest for its plentiful recruits with already in-place “doctrinal motivation” left over from winning World War III, i.e., the Cold War?
- We do however know for a fact that its converse is true, and in the words of empire itself, that the empire does covert-ops a-plenty to achieve its “imperial mobilization” under the cover of “plausible deniability”. Given this realist's realpolitik understanding of the world of hectoring hegemons we live in who openly proclaim “hegemony is as old as mankind”, what are the most obvious first-questions to ask in attempting to unravel this rather bizarre, but easily avertable, Lal Masjid blood bath of manufactured innocent patsies set up for this propagandist purpose of aiding in the crafting of “Terror Central”?
what is most important to the history of the earth – the preeminence of America or the death of Arabs, Iraqis, Afghanis, Palestinians, Pakistanis? Some stirred-up Moslems, or the brilliant American full spectrum dominance of the entire planet, the control of all the world's resources and all its energy spigots, and the triumphal return of the Jews to their entire Promised Land in Eretz Yisrael?
“a plausible scenario for a military collision with Iran involves Iraqi failure to meet the benchmarks, followed by accusations of Iranian responsibility for the failure, then by some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the US blamed on Iran, culminating in a "defensive" US military action against Iran that plunges a lonely America into a spreading and deepening quagmire eventually ranging across Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan” (Full text of Brzezinski testimony cached )