- Malcolm X's aforementioned description of attitude rather than skin color;
- the term 'Hectoring Hegemons' – the attitude of physically imposing one's self-perceived superiority complex upon another, to physically invade, conquer and enslave another in the name of god, glory, Lebensraum, or just for the opportunities to profit;
- the term 'la mission civilisatrice' – the attitude which came to be defined by the colonizing European Christians in the preceding centuries, to rob and plunder the natives throughout the world bequeathing them the invaders' “Christian” culture as a gift of “civilization” to the “dogs” and “barbarians” to “save” them from eternal damnation as heathens;
- the term 'Orientalism' – the attitude of prejudice, at times in the sub-text, betrayed in Western scholarship of the Orient, i.e., the East, that Western civilization is inherently superior to all the Eastern civilizations;
- the term 'pious virtue' – the hypocritical attitude which comes about by harboring any of the above in one's psyche while pretending to be fair and sympathetic to the 'lesser people'. It is the unstated common assumption in the backdrop when dealing with the 'lesser people'. It is most easily discernible when rushing to the aid of the victims of the white man's la mission civilisatrice, sometimes with all the best intentions, but deeming the native victims inherently less worthy in comparison to when the “white man” is made victim. It is ably captured in Noam Chomsky's “worthy victim” vs. “unworthy victim” nomenclature with all its attendant semantics. Its manifestation is most stark in the differing standards for seeking compensation and punitive damages which are sought on behalf of the victims by those representing the victims, often from the victimizer's own civilization, or suitable lackeys chosen from among the 'lesser peoples' who are put up there as proxies for the “white man” now so magnanimously providing the 'lesser people' with the “white man's” justice. The end result exactly betrays that the “white man's” victims are deemed inherently superior to those from among the “barbarians”. The whole transaction is couched in “pious virtue”.
All material copyright (c) Project HumanbeingsfirstTM, with full permission to copy, repost, and reprint, in its entirety, unmodified, for any purpose, granted, provided the full URL sentence and the copyright notice contained within each Document are also reproduced verbatim as part of this license, along with any embedded links within its main text, and not doing so may be subject to copyright license violation infringement claims pursuant to remedies noted at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html. All figures, images, quotations, and excerpts are used without permission based on non-profit "fair-use" for personal education and research use only in the greater public interest. The usage is minimally consistent with the understanding of laws noted at http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of US Copyright Laws, you are provided the material from Project Humanbeingsfirst upon your request, and taking any action that delivers you any of its documents in any form is considered making a specific request to receive the documents for your own personal educational and/or research use. You are directly responsible for seeking the requisite permissions from other copyright holders for any use beyond “fair use”. Exclusion: All rights are expressly reserved for the usage of the terms (c) HumanbeingsfirstTM and (c) HumanbeingfirstTM which are the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Project HumanbeingsfirstTM. Reproduction Note: It is acceptable to reproduce any document in smaller serialized parts provided the full URL sentence and the copyright notice within each document are also reproduced in each part and the entire document is reproduced. Please read http://humanbeingsfirst.org/#Legal-Disclaimer-Notice.
Please be advised that Project HumanbeingsfirstTM fully cooperates with all law enforcement and other governmental agencies worldwide in rooting out Terrorism in all its nuanced shades and stripes in order to end its Neanderthal reign of terror upon all who are human beings first. Project Humanbeingsfirst does not distinguish between terrorists clad in turbans and those wearing suits, nor between the predatory rampages of the pirates vs. the emperors, albeit each is apportioned the measure of crime and guilt commensurate to their respective station of power and impact on their victims. Law enforcement personnel worldwide, but especially in the United States and the West, are encouraged to participate with Project Humanbeingsfirst. It is essential for all nations' state security apparatus to learn how to forensically identify the monumental supreme terrorists hiding in plain sight among us under legal cover, the real merchants of death, while they dutifully chase down the easy to spot handful of often deliberately manufactured pirates at sea.