- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
- the vaccination regimen of modern medicine given that the same international bankers who architected modern medicine, and who architected the modern private central banks which loan money on interest to Western governments as their national debt, are also the loudest in their expression of concern for overpopulation, for the degradation of the environment, and are the real powers behind the United Nations Agenda 21 which was signed in Rio in 1992 by almost all member states of the United Nations? (see United Nations Agenda 21, condensed version, 10 minutes dummies' version, The Move to Depopulate the Planet By Stephanie R. Pasco, Codex Alimentarious & Nutricide by Dr. Rima Laibow, Agenda 21 for Dummies) ;
- the military grade bioweapons research and development of the most contagious viral pathogens along with their dispersal systems that can wipe out the entire human race? (see 'Anthrax isn't scary at all compared to this': Man-made flu virus with potential to wipe out many millions if it ever escaped is created in research lab, November 28, 2011)
There is obviously as much caution for false positives and false negatives here as in science --- and that only means social scientists have to be at least as skilled in the craft of deciphering global events as the natural scientists and engineers in deciphering nature and engineering large systems where complex interactions among components can defy understanding by any single individual --- for the level of skills and mastery of data needed may transcend even what the smartest brain can muster. In the age of narrow-gauge specialists and superficial generalists, one can see how easy it is to miss the forest for the trees.
You don't know my name?
What do you put on my blood work?
Thirteen exams over the last four years.
And that's what I get. A number.
Number Five. Okay.
Five of what, then?
How many are we?
They are going to kill all of us and then just leave you guys alone?
You think your colleague just went crazy?
Is that what you think?
That's what's going on.
I don't know, I don't know
Who were the people at the house?
You had your turn, okay?
You've been bleeding and scoping and scraping me since the day we met.
It's my turn, now.
I'm asking the questions, you got it?
I need program meds, okay?
I need program meds.
Where do you keep the chems?
I've already told you.
We don't have them.
You're just the help?
That's why you have the big house and the security clearance, right?
That's why they're trying so hard to kill you, because you don't know anything.
I don't know what you do when you, when you leave the lab.
None of us do!
Would you please stop the car? (hysterical)
Go on, get out.
You don't have any chems.
You don't know where they are.
You don't know anything.
That's fine. Just get out.
But you got a plan, right?
Yeah, of course you do.
You're a doctor.
You've got this all worked out, don't you?
What are you going to do?
Huh? What are you going to do?
You can't run, not alone.
You don't know how.
You certainly can't hide.
Not from people like this, with the resources they have.
You won't make it to sundown.
So, what does that leave you?
You can go public, sure.
You can go loud.
Call your sister, because that worked out well for you.
Call some ex-roommate.
Call a guy that knows a guy at the Washington Post.
Put it online.
'Cause you know what?
You blow me off, that's the only play you've got.
But you better ask yourself this.
Could you ever say it loud enough or fast enough that they'd be too afraid to finish what they've started?
Now, I've got a plan, and it's just not that complicated.
What I'm going to do is wait for the next person to show up to kill you.
Maybe they can help me.
So, go for it.
All the work at Outcome, all those tests,
the burn rates,
I mean, that is us tuning chemistry.
(with sparkle in her eyes, continues)
We don't fabricate anything.
That happens downstream.
Cultures are highly reactive.
You have to process on-site and we would never do it here.
It's not even enough for another day.
I haven't had a full green in 51 hours,
which is strange because I don't feel physically degraded.
But we'll see.
Did you just say you're still taking greens?
They viraled everyone off greens eight months ago.
They infected you with live virus,
which means that, physically, you are stable.
You don't need to take greens.
They locked it in.
Any physical enhancement is now permanent.
When was this?
What? Is this when I was sick?
The mystery flu?
That was you?
I didn't do it.
That was on purpose, right?
When I almost died.
I, I thought you had stopped.
Or to keep us on a leash, right?
Is that it?
To keep a hold on us?
To keep us dependent?
Who tells you that this is okay?
I design, I survey.
I don't, I don't administer meds.
I don't make policy! (shouting back)
Look, I was there for the science.
We were all there for, for science.
And I know you don't care, but I made a huge sacrifice.
I couldn't publish,
I couldn't conference.
I couldn't tell a single person what it was I did.
But I thought I was, I thought I was helping my country, and I know that's...