- Victor's JusticeResistance to victors, occupiers, oppressors, tyrants, is always a crime regardless.
- Atrocities victors, occupiers, oppressors, tyrants commit are not crimes;
- atrocities victors and vanquished both commit in common, or when there is stalemate, are glossed over in the name of fairness;
- atrocities the vanquished commit are crimes.
- Justice is in hanging the vanquished, occupying their lands, balkanizing their territories, remaking their laws, saddling them with war reparations, creating permanent client-state, stationing victor's troops permanently in the vanquished or occupied territories in the name of peace.
- Victim's JusticeDestroy and burn everything in sight.
- Sovereign's JusticeOnly the King shall wear the crown.
- “When the King asked him what he meant by infesting the sea, the pirate defiantly replied: 'the same as you do when you infest the whole world; but because I do it with a little ship I am called a robber, and because you do it with a great fleet, you are an emperor.'” --- The City of God against the Pagans, Page 148.
- “Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.” --- George W. Bush Jr., speaking before the United States Congress, 09-21-2001
- Hinduism's JusticeNone on this earth. Fated. Karma. Rebirth into higher form when good, into lower form when bad.
- Judaism's JusticeEye for an eye. Vengeance.
- “And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.” --- Exodus 21:23-25 King James Version (KJV)
- Christianity's JusticeTurn the other cheek. Forgiveness. Repentance.
- “38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
- 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
- 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.” --- Matthew 5:38-40 King James Version (KJV)
- Islam's JusticeEye for an eye but do not transgress Allah's limits. Forgiveness. Repentance.Fight only the oppressors, cease if they cease, and when they cease, be forgiving and merciful toward them just as you wish Allah to be Forgiving and Merciful towards you; otherwise kill them if they persist, and continue fighting them to your very end.
- “2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
- 2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
- 2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
- 2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.
- 2:195 And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.” --- Holy Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:190-195
- “5:32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
- 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
- 5:34 Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
- 5:38 [As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
- 5:39 But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” --- Holy Qur'an, Surah Al-Ma'idah, 5:32-34. 5:38-39
- Got Justice on Earth?
solid foundation that the strongest earthquake
cannot move you, and so tall that the greatest
enterprises of common men seem insignificant
from your lofty perspective. With your mind as high
as Mt. Fuji you can see all things clearly.
And you can see all the forces that shape events;
not just the things happening near to you.”
All material copyright (c) Project HumanbeingsfirstTM, with full permission to copy, repost, and reprint, in its entirety, unmodified, for any purpose, granted, provided the full URL sentence and the copyright notice contained within each Document are also reproduced verbatim as part of this license, along with any embedded links within its main text, and not doing so may be subject to copyright license violation infringement claims pursuant to remedies noted at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html. All figures, images, quotations, and excerpts are used without permission based on non-profit "fair-use" for personal education and research use only in the greater public interest. The usage is minimally consistent with the understanding of laws noted at http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of US Copyright Laws, you are provided the material from Project Humanbeingsfirst upon your request, and taking any action that delivers you any of its documents in any form is considered making a specific request to receive the documents for your own personal educational and/or research use. You are directly responsible for seeking the requisite permissions from other copyright holders for any use beyond “fair use”. Exclusion: All rights are expressly reserved for the usage of the terms (c) HumanbeingsfirstTM and (c) HumanbeingfirstTM which are the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Project HumanbeingsfirstTM. Reproduction Note: It is acceptable to reproduce any document in smaller serialized parts provided the full URL sentence and the copyright notice within each document are also reproduced in each part and the entire document is reproduced. Please read http://humanbeingsfirst.org/#Legal-Disclaimer-Notice.
Please be advised that Project HumanbeingsfirstTM fully cooperates with all law enforcement and other governmental agencies worldwide in rooting out Terrorism in all its nuanced shades and stripes in order to end its Neanderthal reign of terror upon all who are human beings first. Project Humanbeingsfirst does not distinguish between terrorists clad in turbans and those wearing suits, nor between the predatory rampages of the pirates vs. the emperors, albeit each is apportioned the measure of crime and guilt commensurate to their respective station of power and impact on their victims. Law enforcement personnel worldwide, but especially in the United States and the West, are encouraged to participate with Project Humanbeingsfirst. It is essential for all nations' state security apparatus to learn how to forensically identify the monumental supreme terrorists hiding in plain sight among us under legal cover, the real merchants of death, while they dutifully chase down the easy to spot handful of often deliberately manufactured pirates at sea.