The Ugly Side of U.S. Law or the hubris of Imperial Mobilization awaiting its Just Comeuppance?
There was the house Negro and the field Negro.
The house Negro, they lived in the house, with massa. They dressed pretty good. They ate good, cause they ate his food, what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near their master, and they loved their master, more than their master loved himself. They would give their life to save their master's house quicker than their master would.
The house Negro, if the master said 'we got a good house here', the house Negro say 'yeah, we got a good house here'.
Whenever the master would said we, he'd say we. That's how you can tell a house Negro.
If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say 'What's the matter, boss, we sick?' We sick!
He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself.
And if you came to the house Negro and said 'let's run away, let's escape, let's separate', the house Negro would look at you and say 'man, you crazy! What you mean separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?'
That was that house Negro.
In those days, he was called a house nigger. And that's what we call him today, 'cause we still got some house niggers runnin around here.
This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him.
He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about 'I'm the only Negro out here. I'm the only one on my job. I'm the only one in this school.' You're nothing but a house Negro!
And if someone come to you right now and say 'let's separate', you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation: 'What you mean separate? From America? This good white man? Where you gonna get a better job than you get here? I mean this is what you say. 'I ain't left nothing in Africa'. That's what you say.
Why, you left your mind in Africa!
On that same plantation, there was the field Negro.
The field Negro, those were the masses. There was always more Negroes in the field than there was Negroes in the house.
The Negro in the field caught hell. He ate leftovers.
In the house they ate high up on the hog. The Negro in the field didn't get nothing but what was left of the insides of the hog.
They call them chetlands nowadays. In those days they called them what they were, guts!
That's what you were, a guteater. And some of you are still guteaters!
The field Negro was beaten, from morning till night.
He lived in a shack, in a hut. He wore cast-off clothes.
He hated his master. I say, he hated his master.
He was intelligent.
That house Negro loved his master. But that field Negro, remember, they were in the majority, and they hated their master.
When the house caught on fire, he didn't try to put it out, that field Negro prayed for a wind. For a breeze!
When the master got sick, the field Negro prayed that he died.
If someone come to the field Negro and said 'let's separate, let's run.' He didn't say 'Where we going?' he said 'Any place is better than here'.
We got field Negroes in America today.
I'm a field Negro.
The masses are the field Negroes.
When they see this man's house on fire, you don't hear these little Negroes talkin bout 'Our Government is in trouble'. They say 'thee Government is in trouble.'
Imagine a Negro, 'our Government'. I even heard one say 'our astronauts.' They won't even let him near the plant, and 'our astronauts'. 'Our Navy'. That's a Negro that's out of his mind.
That's a Negro that's out of his mind!
Just as the slave master in that day, used Tom, the house Negro, to keep the field Negroes in check.
The same 'ol slavemaster today, has Negroes, who are nothing but modern Uncle Toms. 20th century Uncle Toms, to keep you and me in check.
Keep us under control. Keep us passive and peaceful. And nonviolent. That's Tom making you nonviolent.
It's like when you go to the dentist, and the man is going to take your tooth. You're going to fight him, when he start pulling. So they squirt some stuff in your jaw called Novocain, to make you think they are not doing anything to you. So you sit there and because you got all that Novocain in your jaw, you suffer peacefully. Hahahaha.
There's nothing in our Book, the Qur'an, as you call it, Koran, teaches us to suffer peacefully.
Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful. Be courteous. Obey the law. Respect everyone.
But if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery!
That's a good religion. In fact, that's that old-time religion. That's the one that Ma and Pa used to talk about.
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, and a head for a head, and a life for a life.
That's a good religion.
And then anybody, no one resist that kind of religion being taught but a wolf, who intends to make you his meal.
This is the way it is with the white man in America. He's a wolf, and you're sheep.
Anytime a shepherd, a pastor, teach you and me not to run from the white man, and at the same time teach us don't fight the white man, he's a traitor, to you and me.
Don't lay down our life all by itself. No! Preserve your life. It's the best thing you got.
And if you got to give it up, let it be Even Steven.' --- (Malcolm X, House Negro vs. Field Negro Speech, Transcription by Project Humanbeingsfirst.org)
- Successful social engineering also requires actual defining acts of terror that can believably foster “conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being”, and cleanly separate time into a “before” and an “after”.
- The New Pearl Harbor of 9/11 was necessary to shatter “the public's sense of domestic well-being.” It immediately accomplished that separation of time into epochs, and instantly cemented the long running mantra of the new boogieman du jour, the “The Roots of Muslim Rage.” Bernard Lewis had planted that seed in the Council on Foreign Relations' Foreign Affairs magazine a full decade before 9/11, self-servingly concluding: “It should now be clear that we are facing a mood and a movement far transcending the level of issues and policies and the governments that pursue them. This is no less than a clash of civilizations.”
- As Hitler too had well understood, mantras must be backed by real acts of fabricated terror in order to realize their full potential as effective PROPAGANDA which can mobilize a nation to do what they would normally not accept to do.
- And it also needs recruits, preferably young angry men and women whose “Muslim Rage” can be harvested, especially for suicide missions.
- The hectoring hegemons need that “empire's justice” which has been juridically administered to the poor Pakistani scapegoat Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, so that it becomes more and more believable to blame future acts of fabricated terror on “radicalized Muslims”, “home grown terrorists”, “Islamofascism” et. al., in order to continue to justify the on-going baby-step construction of domestic police-state.
- The entire world must be eventually governed as a global police-state because: “World government could only be kept in being by force.”
- To anyone with even half a brain, but one which is not entirely uncongenial to reflection, it must have been rather obvious from day-one that in the light of public revelations of the egregious circumstances of Dr. Aafia's bizarre capture and the subsequent orchestration of her show trial, any “justice” administered to Dr. Aafia Siddiqui would only be comparable to the proclamation of the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland: “off with her head”.
- It must also have been apparent to those inclined to perusing statecraft rather than watching television or reading newspapers for their knowledge of current affairs, that the show trial of Aafia Siddiqui was designed primarily to serve an agenda of the state. Namely, one of calculatingly exercising the “high degree of doctrinal motivation, intellectual commitment, and patriotic gratification” deemed necessary for a “sustained exercise abroad of genuinely imperial power.” A careful reading of Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard makes the political science and the various mantras behind “imperial mobilization” abundantly clear: The Only Truth About US Justice is that Justice is in the Service of Empire!